Cal Poly Federal Credit Union
Located in the Bronco Student Center
3801 W. Temple Ave. Bldg. 35
Pomona, CA 91768
Phone: 909.869.6800 Text: 909.869.6800
For a detailed map of the campus and parking directions click here. Please note during University’s major construction projects, we recommend to park in Parking Lot G (behind the Bronco Bookstore). There is a parking fee of $2 per hour.
The Credit Union’s hours are Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Visit the University’s interactive map to obtain campus and parking directions. Please Note: Park in Lot G (behind the Bronco Bookstore) There is a parking fee of $2 for 1 hour.
On-Campus ATM Location
The Credit Union’s ATM is located right outside our office door at the Bronco Student Center.
Our ATM Cooperative
The Credit Union is a member of CO-OP Network, the Nation’s largest ATM cooperative. CO-OP Network has one of the most expansive networks of ATMs within the Nation, with over 38,000 surcharge-free ATMs Nationwide.
You can search for a location near you from our home page, or at CO-OP Network, or search CO-OP Network form any GPS device, or text MYCOOP (692667) from any mobile phone. In the body of the text, enter an address (with city, state), zip code or intersection (with city, state) and within 30 seconds, you will receive a reply with the CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATM nearest to you.
All member ATM transactions conducted at CO-OP Network ATMs are completely FEE – FREE! You can preform deposits, withdrawals and transfers and never have to worry about a surcharge again as long as you use the CO-OP.
Phone and Fax
- 24 Hour Telephone Teller Banking: (855) 250-2604 (need to know your account # and password)
- Main Phone: (909) 869.6800
- Text Us: 909.869.6800
- FAX : (909) 869.6852
- Barbara Bean, CEO, MLO#1105629 : (909) 869- 6884
- Joy Tafarella, Vice President : (909) 869-6867
- Cathy Gonzalez, Loan Officer: (909) 869-6823
- Eddy Figueroa, Member Service Rep: (909) 869-6866
- Erin Flynn, Member Service Rep: (909) 869-6801
- Jessica Grebbs, Member Service Rep: (909) 869.6801
- IPay – Customer Service: (866) 809-9498
Report your lost or stolen MasterCard debit card or ATM card after hours:
- (888) 241-2510 within the United States
- (909) 941-1398 outside the United States
Report your lost or stolen VISA credit card after hours at (800) 325.3678
You may correspond to us by email at email@example.com. Information you want to keep private should never be sent in an email. Please do not include your account number, passwords, social security number, etc in any email to us. The Credit Union offers secured messaging through It’s Me 24/7 E-Messaging. E-Messaging will send a secured message to a Credit Union representative that you select.
You can wire funds to Cal Poly Federal Credit Union using the following instructions below.
- Receiving Depository Institution – Catalyst Corporate FCU – ABA #311990511
- Beneficiary Financial Institution – Cal Poly Federal Credit Union Acct# 322280854
- Beneficiary – Member’s Name & Account Number at Cal Poly Federal Credit Union.
*International Wires – Catalyst Corporate does not have a SWIFT code that allows international wires to be sent directly to Catalyst Corporate. The sending foreign bank will need to go through it’s US correspondent bank or a foreign correspondent bank that has a banking relationship with a US correspondent bank.
2018 Holiday Schedule
The Credit Union will be observing the following holiday schedule for 2018:
- January 1st – New Year’s Day
- January 15th – Martin Luther King’s Birthday
- March 30th – Cesar Chavez Day
- May 28th – Memorial Day
- July 4th – Independence Day
- September 3rd – Labor Day
- October 8th – Columbus Day
- November 12th – Veteran’s Day
- November 22nd & 23rd – Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 24th Closing at Noon – Christmas Eve
- December 25th – Christmas
- December 31st Closing at Noon – New Year’s Eve
- January 1, 2019 – New Year’s Day