Important Merger Dates and Next Steps
Early August, Members will receive their SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union’s Welcome Member package
- The Member package will contain:
- Membership information and account number/s
- Instructions for mobile and online banking
- Information on their Member Contact Center
- Branch locations
- Information on your debit/credit card (if you currently have Cal Poly FCU card/s)
- Mailed separately (mid- August):
- Change in account terms, if applicable
- Mailed separately to members to replace Cal Poly FCU card/s:
- New MasterCard debit card & PIN (to receive on or after August 23rd)
- New MasterCard credit card (to receive on or after August 25th)
Please verify your contact information that we have on record to ensure you will receive important account information and your debit/credit cards from SchoolsFirst FCU. You can verify your contact information by logging into home/mobile banking, select Info Center; select Personal Information; select Edit if needed. If you need assistance updating your information, give us a call at 909.869.6800.
Last Day to access Cal Poly FCU’s Bill Pay system
- Wednesday, August 25th will be the last day members will be able to access and create a bill pay from Cal Poly FCU’s IPay bill pay system.
Last Day to request an A2A Transfer
- Friday, August 27th before 3:00 p.m. PST will be the last day members will be able to request an A2A transfer from Cal Poly FCU’s to their other financial institution.
Last Day branch will be open at Cal Poly Pomona
- Monday, August 30th will be the last day the branch located in the Bronco Student Center will be open.
Last Day to access Cal Poly FCU’s Online and Mobile Banking system
- After, Monday, August 30th at 5:00 p.m. PST, members WILL NOT have access to Cal Poly’s Online or Mobile Banking systems.
Register for SchoolsFirst FCU’s Online and Mobile Banking
- After Wednesday, September 1st at 12:00 p.m. PST, members WILL HAVE access to SchoolsFirst FCU’s Online and Mobile Banking systems
Access SchoolsFirst FCU’s Member Contact Center
- On Wednesday, September 1st, SchoolsFirst FCU’s Member Contact Center will be open and available to assist members with their SchoolsFirst FCU accounts and answer member questions.
Access SchoolsFirst FCU’s Branches
- Members can begin using SchoolsFirst branches and ATMs on Wednesday, September 1st
Last Day to use your Cal Poly FCU Debit Card
- Members will have access to their Cal Poly FCU debit card up to September 1st. SchoolsFirst FCU’s debit cards will be available to activate and use on September 1st after 12:00 p.m. PST.
Last Day to use your Cal Poly FCU Credit Card
We are presently working with SchoolsFirst on the activation/deactivation date of the credit cards. We will update this page once the date has been finalized. It will be close if not mirrored to the debit card dates above.