To establish electronic transfer or direct deposit to your account at Cal Poly Federal Credit Union you will need our Routing and Transit Number also known as ABA Number. This number is 322280854.
You will also need your member number and your suffix number:
- Regular Share Account (Savings) = 000
- Alternate Share Account (Savings) = 001
- VISA Payment Account = 100
- Checking or Spend Account = 080
- Alternate Checking or Spending = 081
You can wire funds to Cal Poly Federal Credit Union using the following instructions below. Please note we charge a incoming wire fee of $10.
- Receiving Depository Institution – Catalyst Corporate FCU – ABA #311990511
- Beneficiary Financial Institution – Cal Poly Federal Credit Union Acct# 322280854
- Beneficiary – Member’s Name & Account Number at Cal Poly Federal Credit Union.
*International Wires – Catalyst Corporate does not have a SWIFT code that allows international wires to be sent directly to Catalyst Corporate. The sending foreign bank will need to go through it’s US correspondent bank or a foreign correspondent bank that has a banking relationship with a US correspondent bank.