Here at Cal Poly Federal Credit Union, we believe it’s important to be straight forward with our members. You’ll never be caught off guard by high-interest rate hikes or penalty fees. We fully and openly disclose all account rates and fees. we don’t hide anything in the fine print.
- 9.99% APR (annual percentage rate)
- No Annual Fee
- No Balance Transfer Fees
- 25 Day Grace Period for Purchases
- No Surprise Penalty Fees
- No Surprise Rate Penalties
Terms and Conditions:
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- Purchases – 9.99% fixed APR (Annual Percentage Rate)
- Balance Transfers – 9.99% fixed APR
- Cash Advances – 9.99% fixed APR
No Penalty Rate – Some Credit Card companies will increase the Annual Percentage Rate on the account as a penalty for the following activities. We do not increase your Annual Percentage Rate for the activities below. Your APR will remain at 9.99% fixed.
- Makes a late payment
- Goes over their credit limit
- Makes a payment that is returned
How to avoid paying interest on purchases – Your due date is at least 25 days for purchases after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date (Grace Period) each month. We do not offer a grace period for cash advances.
To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the federal Reserve Board at www.federalreserve.gov/creditcard.
- Annual Fee – None
- Balance Transfer Fee – None
- Cash Advance Fee – None
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 1.0% of transaction
- Late Payment Fee – up to $25.00
- Over-the-Credit-Limit Fee – None
- Returned Payment Fee – Up to $25.00
- Other Fees – None
Other Important Information Regarding your Cal Poly FCU VISA Account:
How We Calculate Your Balance: We use a method called “average daily balance” (excluding new purchases). An example of this method in our member’s account agreement.
Billing Rights: Information on your rights to dispute transactions and how to exercise those rights is provided in our member’s account agreement.